Single leg booty reaches are a great exercise to do during pregnancy because they help to strengthen the booty, hips and keep pain out of the low back!
I recommend using a chair for these to help support your body during this movement.
Let's get started!!
- Lightly activate your pelvic floor
- Bring your left leg up and through, keeping your right leg soft
- Extend your left leg back, really reaching through your toes
- Make sure you are staying activated through your pelvic floor and deep core
- Pulse three times
- Swivel your hip around and bring your leg through
- Repeat 3-5 times and then switch sides
I highly recommend incorporating these side leg booty reaches into your daily routine to help keep your body strong during your pregnancy! Keeping your body strong is
important because it helps to
prevent aches + pains, prepare your body for labor + delivery and sets you up for a faster recovery postpartum.
For all things pregnancy-related, check out my
Knocked-Up Fitness® Membership
. As a member you get:
- An on-boarding call with one of the prenatal coaches
- Opportunity to join monthly group coaching calls
- Trimester guides
- Nutrition information
- Meal plans
- Erica's Push Prep Method
- Access to the exclusive support group
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Are you ready to get moving?
If so, join us in our Knocked-Up Fitness® Membership. Not only does it come with everything listed above, but you will stay confident, strong + feeling your best during your entire pregnancy. Learn more >>