Say goodbye to flabby arms with the extremely effective arm workouts you can perform at home. No need for any gym equipment. It's just your time and your space at home.
Achieve fabulously toned arms now!
Home workouts are great enough to make your body healthy. People who can't go to a gym can still catch up and tone their muscles. It's super convenient, cool, and no pressure at all.
We've chosen 10 best exercises, which can help men with arm workout.
# Extremely Effective Arm Fat Workouts at Home1. Arm Circles
This simple arm exercise and can help tighten muscles in your shoulders, triceps, and biceps. Step-by-Step Procedure
* Stand straight and extend your arms laterally on a shoulder level. * Rotate your arms following a forward direction. Now, do the same in the opposite direction. * Perform 3 sets of 10 rotations.Pro Advice Don't bend your arms while doing the arm rotations. 2. Bench Dips These movements are effective in tightening your flabby arms. They tone your . Step-by-Step Procedure * Sit on a bench, put your legs together, and feet flat on the floor. * Put your arms by your sides, and grip the front edge of the bench. * Lift your upper body and slide off from the bench in a downward direction. * Lower your hips slowly and flex your elbows. Before you reach the floor, lift your hips. * Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions. Pro Advice Bring down your hips slowly and stop when you feel pain in your shoulders. 3. Floor Dips It's another variation of dips exercise for upper arm fat that has similar benefits as the bench dips. This type of workout is a great choice to tone your . Step-by-Step Procedure
* Sit on the floor. * Slightly lean back, put your arms behind you, and your palms flat on the floor. * Bend your knees, put your legs together, and feet flat on the floor. * Lift your body until you attain fully extended arms. Hold this position for 3 seconds. * Flex your elbows and return your original position. * Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
**Pro Advice**Don't let your butt touch the floor. 4. Plank with Leg Lift It's a great way to your triceps, biceps as well as your wrist extensors and flexors. Also, it promotes core strength. Step-by-Step Procedure * Bring yourself into a plank position. * Raise your right leg and keep it straight. Pause for 3 seconds then bring back down your leg. * Next, lift your left leg, keep it straight, and pause for 3 seconds. Bring back down your leg. * Perform 3 sets of 8 repetitions. Pro Advice To maintain your strength and balance during this exercise, tighten your abs and glutes. 5. Reverse Plank Leg Lift This arm workout strengthens your glute and abs muscles. Step-by-Step Procedure
* Lie on your back. * Lift your body using your arms and your palms flat on the floor. * Keep your legs straight on the floor. * Raise your legs alternately. Do the moves 10 times in each leg. * Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
**Pro Advice**Avoid your legs and elbows. To prevent neck strain, align your head and neck with your torso. 6. Spiderman Push-Up This heroic-themed exercise is effective in toning your biceps, triceps, and glutes. It also boosts your core strength. Step-by-Step Procedure
* Get into a push-up position. * Bend one leg and extend it outward while you push down your body. * Push your body up while you extend back your flexed leg. * Repeat the movements on the other side. * Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
**Pro Advice**Use your core strength and arm muscles to support your balance while you perform the workout. 7. Side Plank Rotation It's a variation of plank exercise that effectively tones your abdominal muscles and improves your core strength. Step-by-Step Procedure
* Get into a side plank position (right first). * Raise your left arm and keep it straight. * Twist your body forward and insert your left arm under your right armpit. * Return to your original position and perform the same steps on the other side. * Perform 8 rotations on each side.
**Pro Advice**Start first with the slow version to avoid muscle strain. 8. Wall Push-ups They're one of the most effective chest and arms workouts at home. Aside from your arms and chest, the movements also . Step-by-Step Procedure
* Stand 2 feet away from the wall. * Extend your arms on the wall keeping the distance a bit wider than your shoulder-width. Your palms should be pointing upward. * Flex your elbows while you push your body close to the wall. * Now, push your body back. * Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.Pro Advice Always keep your legs straight. 9. Standard Push-Ups This type of push-up your triceps, biceps, shoulders, chest, back, quads, and glutes. Step-by-Step Procedure
* Lie down facing the floor, lift your body with your arms, and palms flat on the floor. * Keep the distance of your arms a bit wider than your shoulder-width * Extend your legs straight and put your feet together. * Keep your toes and chin in a downward direction. * Flex your elbows while pushing your body down near the floor. Now, push your body up. * Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
**Pro Advice**Align your neck with your spine throughout this workout to prevent neck strain. 10. Inchworm It stretches your entire body and helps . Step-by-Step Procedure
* Stand straight and keep your legs together. * Bend your body, put your hands in front of your feet, and slightly bend your legs. * Walk forward using your palms and stop when you reach the push-up position. * Return to your original position by walking backward using your palms. * Perform 3 sets.
**Pro Advice**Engage your entire body and perform smooth flow movements.
Everything is possible with home workouts. You can achieve fabulously toned arms without leaving your home.Shrink your fat arms and wear any shirts you want. Choose what works best for you from the above list of arm fat workouts at home. #arms #loseweight #upperbody
Ulive.fit helps you start a new, healthier life. Get a workout motivation, find your personal coach and get a personalized workout plan paired with a your own meal plan. Join thousands of like-minded people sharing information about sports, workouts, motivation and dieting everyday.