Planking is one of the basic exercises. It helps you to work on the strong abdominal, back, shoulder and buttock muscles. In this post we will explain the technique and show the video, where you can see the right planking position.
In planking it is important to be aligned from head to toe in a supporting position on the ground. You will maintain this for a certain amount of time and this time will be extended. The essence of this exercise lies in the duration of the exercise and extending it. You can look for a schedule on the internet and try to keep to it. Try to do the exercise thoroughly. It is not the intention to plank for 3 minutes, of which the last 2 minutes your body will sag.
In this short video you can see the demonstration of the classic plank position.
Correct execution of the plank
- Lie on your belly on the floor (or mat)
- Put the elbows at shoulder width on the ground and rest on them
- Lean on your toes
- Tighten your belly and gluteal muscles
- Exhale through the abdomen, tilt your pelvis and take the right position
Tip: It is recommended to do these exercises in front of a mirror in the beginning. You should first see that you have a good posture and experience how it feels. We want to strive for the benefits that an exercise brings and not the medical care that will be needed afterwards to fix the mistakes.
Common planking mistakes
- Make sure that you didn't tilt your pelvis and look up too much. In this way you spare the muscles you want to use and apply for an annual subscription at the physio.
- Make sure to tighten your buttocks and abdominal muscles enough so that your body does not sag.
- Make sure that your shoulders are straight and open, not curved or over-strained.
#interesting #men #women #male #female #unisex #beginner #stayfit #getinshape #loseweight #20-35 #35-50 #50